RTCM electronic distribution systems
The RTCM electronic distribution systems from DTAFast are designed to replace conventional relays and fuses in competition vehicles.
They are made of self-protected transistors and use a new generation microprocessor which manages the various strategies.
Included is full CAN communication with other equipment in the vehicle including keyboards, the engine management system, data loggers, dashboards, etc.
Advantages of integrating an RTCM in a vehicle
- It simplifies the design and the manufacture of electric looms
- It enables the reduction of the section of wires therefore reducing the weight of the looms
- It allows for the individual protection of each electrical load
- Because it is configurable with a PC, it offers flexibility in the electric architecture of the vehicle
- It is waterproof and can therefore be fitted easily in a vehicle, unlike fuses and relays which must be protected from heat and humidity
RTCM Details and Price
Individual output configuration
• Maximum current thresholds (8)
• Starting time, used for loads with strong in-rush current (8 times)
• Status in case of loss of the CAN bus: ON or OFF
• Number of overintensity allowed before power cut
• Time for reactivation in case of overintensity (8 times)
• Choice of on switch on the control board
• With or without memory effect on the control board
• Initial status when powered up: ON or OFF
• Up to 4 RTCM can be daisy chained for extra inputs and outputs
• The information transmitted on the CAN bus allows you to know, for each output, the value of the current as well as the status: ON, OFF, DEFAULT
• The analogue and digital inputs are also transmitted on the CAN bus.
The RTCM also manages the main relay (300 A maximum) of the general battery cut-off switch and the emergency stop button located outside the vehicle.
• 12 High Power outputs programmable between 15 and 50 A (8 thresholds)
• 11 Low Power outputs programmable between 7.5 and 25 A (8 thresholds)
• Start-up window programmable between 0.15 and 155 mS (4 thresholds)
• 2 CAN
• 1 LIN
• 1 USB
• 1 MASTER_OFF input for general battery cut-off switch (only RTCM_CH)
• 1 MASTER_ON input
• 10 x 0-5V digital inputs
• 2 x 0-5V analogue inputs
• 1 x 5v output for sensors (uses CMD_IN_9 pin)
• Solid aluminium casing
• IP58 waterproof
• Temperatures range -10°C à + 100°C.
Note: Some inputs are shared, so not all inputs can be used.
• Series 451/851 for power inputs/outputs
o 451/851 06 RT 14-19 S-50
o 451/851 06 RT 18-32 P-50
o 451/851 06 RT 18-32 PW-50
• Series AS for electricity supply and analogue signals
• Waterproof USB
- Rotary Dial Switch – 12 Positions